David Atlanta is the LGBT community’s only weekly culture, entertainment and nightlife publication in Atlanta.
We are currently searching for experts to join our advertising sales representative family. The position is held within the Atlanta Metro Region and will report to the sales director.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling print and digital advertising and sponsorships. He or she will be charged with the task of uncovering, developing, and maintaining new accounts and clients. He or she will work closely with the editorial director, art director, and sales director to meet the clients marketing needs in the magazine and online. He or she will have a track record of success and an entrepreneurial background which will allow he or she to quickly ramp up their account base and begin generating revenue.
This job is based in Atlanta GA, and we offer tools and resources to present to prospects as well as commission-based pay structure plus bonus, and start-up base pay. Additionally, some existing accounts may be available upon hiring to manage as you ramp up your own book of business.
• Prospect for new clients, present ad campaigns, and generate sales
• Weekly management and follow-up to new and existing accounts
• Participate and add-to weekly sales meetings
• Hit and exceed monthly sales targets and goals
• No specific education level required
• 1+ years sales experience required
• Candidates who understand the consultative selling experience. He or she will be able to find and cultivate accounts professionally in a trust-worthy manner. We don’t hire “Used Car Salesmen”.
• Candidates with a network and book of business preferred.
Apply for this job:
Please send your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
About David Atlanta
David Atlanta Magazine and DavidAtlanta.com are published under DRT Media Group. We are the leading, longest running, and only weekly gay publication in Atlanta. The David Atlanta brand has tremendous recognition and respect from the gay community in Atlanta and therefore we look for only the best to serve our wonderful readers and advertisers. DRT Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.